Welcome to Greeley County 4-H!
4-H here in Greeley County is all about "To Make the Best...Better!" through a variety of "Hands-On Learning" activities. We utilize different 4-H Projects, Clubs, Meetings, and Events to help build Character, learn Responsibility, develop Leadership, and foster good Communication Skills in our youth. 4-H is a community of young people across Kansas engaged in learning leadership, citizenship, and life skills. Caring adults that support our programs are essential for youth to achieve their potential based on the guidance, respect, skills, knowledge and wisdom adults can share.
Want to become a Greeley County 4-H Member?
4-H is for youth ages 7 - 18 (as of January 1st of the current year). The 4-H Year begins October 1st and ends September 31st, although New 4-H Members can join at any time throughout the year. Enrollment in 4-H is done online and can be done with any internet connection. Online enrollment is available at: https://ks.4honline.com
Youth ages 5 - 6 are welcome to join our 4-H Cloverbud program! The Cloverbud program replaced the old "Tag-A-Long" program that we had in place. Cloverbud's will participate and learn in Projects, Clubwork, and Activities, just like the older 4-H Members, except, there is no "competition" involved. Call or stop by the Greeley County Extension Office to visit more about the Cloverbud Program. Enrollment for Cloverbud's is done online at the same link above.
Greeley County 4-H Calendar
- January - Club Meetings, Project Meetings, Club Officer Training
- February - Club Days, Club Meetings, Project Meetings
- March - Beef & Dairy Weigh-In/Tag-In, Club Meetings, Project Meetings
- April - Small Animal Weigh-In/Tag-In, Club Meetings, Project Meetings
- May - Loyalty Day Livestock Show, Area Spring Livestock Shows, Discovery Days, Club Meetings, Project Meetings
- June - 4-H Camp, Livestock Judging Camps, Club Meetings, Project Meetings
- July - Club Meetings, Project Meetings, Greeley County Fair
- August - Greeley County Fair, State Livestock Judging Contest, Club Meetings
- September - Kansas State Fair, Club Meetings
- October - National 4-H Week, 4-H Enrollment Carnival, Club Meetings
- November - 4-H Achievement Banquet, 4-H Christmas Tree Sales, Club Meetings, Project Meetings
- December - 4-H Christmas Tree Sales, Biscuit & Gravy Breakfast, Club Meetings, Project Meetings